Medical Systems Engineering
- VATECH ENG is a total engineering service company that specializes in the comprehensive manufacture and maintenance of medical systems. Manufacturing and precision assembly lines for finished products are set up so that plate, work, painting, injection, assembly, etc., can be done in a one-stop manner.
We provide a total solution for the entire process flow: DESIGN & R&D – prototype manufacture – mold making/cutting – injection molding/plate – post-processing/powder coating – assembly of semi-finished products/production of finished products.
Banking on employees experienced in producing 4,000 units (having 600 components per unit) of medical systems per year and state-of-the-art facilities capable of low-volume, high-variety production, VATECH ENG strives to rank No. 1 in Korea.
We take pride in our decade-long history in the manufacturing industry and extensive experience acquired during the period,
- without which achievements such as below 3,000 PPM defect rate and ISO 9001 and 13485 certifications would not have been possible.
※ Precision assembly lines
① Precision machining equipment
- MCT units: 5 ~ 10
② Plate equipment
-TRUMPF TRULASER 3030
-TRUMPF TRUBEND 5170
-TRUMPF TRUPUNCH 1000
③ Powder coating / Liquid painting lines
- 180 m compartment line
- Combines the washing, coating, painting, and drying lines into one
- Totally prevent foreign material through compartment structure per process.
- VATECH ENG Co., Ltd.
- Date of Establishment:
- April 1, 2010
- Capital Stock
- KRW 3.995 billion
- Go Seong-ryong
- Address and Area
- 86-7 Songjeon-ri, Idong-myon, Choein-gu, Yongin–si, Gyeonggi-do 449-832, KOREA
Land Area: 13,931 ㎡ / Building Area: 6,349 ㎡
- Types of Business
- Manufacture of medical systems; assembly and work of metal components
- Major Products
- Manufacture of digital dental X-ray and CT devices; metal/non-metal work; plate work; injection molding; forming; painting
- Sales Revenue
- KRW 17.6 billion as of 2012
- Number of Employees
- Mar. 2013
- Introduction of 3D imaging system
- Oct. 2012
- Setup of SAP
- Dec. 2011
- ISO 13485-certified
- Mar. 2011
- Relocation to a larger factory, introduction of plate and painting equipment
- Apr. 2010
- Spin-off of VATECH Work Division into VATECH ENG Co., Ltd.
- Apr. 1992
- Establishment of VATECH System Co., Ltd.
Overview of Businesses
Manufacture of built-in and add-on components and finished products for dental X-ray, CT, and other imaging systems
One-stop total Engineering & Manufacturing in developing and manufacturing new products
Best Engineering Service provider with top-notch technology in medical systems
No. 1 in one-stop total Engineering & Manufacturing Service
Low-volume, high-variety production capabilities for components and assembly and manufacturing technology of finished products acquired through years of experience in developing and producing dental X-ray and CT scanners
ONE-STOP TOTAL ENGINEERING SERVICE capabilities in development and production by expert groups in components and finished products