The goal of innovation is humanism.
We are constantly striving to develop technologies to
improve the quality and dignity of life,
to save energy and resources, and to improve the environment,
which are universal values of humanity.
Vatech Networks is aiming to be a “small but strong” company.
We will create a better world by focusing on our customers.
The foundation of continuous innovation and the potential
to reach one’s best lies in the culture of sharing.
The culture of helping and sharing with each other makes
Vatech Networks more robust.
We are constantly striving to be the best in the world.
Dental X-Ray Field
"We are a global leader in dental imaging diagnostic equipment.
We focus on creating differentiated products with new, innovative technologies."
We are the leading detector company in Korea for both TFT and CMOS detector technologies, which are core parts of X-ray systems. By developing various detectors in-house and producing them, we provide detector solutions for medical use as well as various industrial fields.
We are researching and developing advanced processes to provide solutions that meet customers’ needs in a rapidly changing dental environment, while continually developing products that are easy to learn and use.
Service & Culture
We constantly strive to provide better value and satisfaction with differentiated services tailored to the needs of our customers.
Vatech Networks News
Check out the latest news from Vatech Networks.
- VATECH Releases 2Q 2018 results VATECH (www.vatech.co.kr) announced today 2Q results. The company reported the sales of 59.4 billion won and the operating profit of 12.5 billion won. The successful launching of GREEN CT series which... 2018.08.08
- Rayence reports second quarter 2018 results Rayence (www.rayence.com) today announced results for the second quarter 2018. The company reported 2Q sales of $27.49 million which represents a 15.5% year-over-year increase. The operating profit wa... 2018.07.30
- Rayence Won ‘The Best Labor Relationship’ Award October 16, 2017 – Rayence (CEO Hyun Jeong-hoon, www.rayence.com) won ‘The Best Labor Re... 2017.10.16
- VATECH Releases 2Q 2017 Results VATECH (Chairman Ro Chang-joon and CEO Samuel Ahn, www.vatechcorp.co.kr) reported on Monday the 2Q re... 2017.08.07
- VATECH and Rayence Reported 1Q Results On Tuesday, May 2, VATECH and Rayence both announced 1Q results. VATECH (Chairman Ro Chang-joon and ... 2017.05.02
The cultivation of communication, sharing, and welfare culture is an important part of Vatech Networks.
people who prepare for the next generation with a unique perspective
people who seek a healthy life
by growing together
people who make medical devices